First August deadline of submitting to “Ana El Masry - I Am Egyptian” Competition
Thursday، 18 July 2019 - 01:03 PM
The application, for the "Ana El Masry" Competition for national song for youth, is available until 1st of August, the competition is launched by Cultural Production Sector, under the auspices of Dr. Enas Abdel Dayem, Minister of Culture.
Last June, under the supervision of director Khaled Galal, the second season of "Ana El Masry -I Am Egyptian” competition for the national song for youth. The competition will be held in the branches of singing, compositing, and music distribution. It is worthy of note that:-
The first winner will receive a prize of EGP 20,000.
The second winner will receive a prize of EGP 15,000.
The third winner will receive a prize of EGP 10,000.
The contest conditions
- The age is not less than 18 years and not more than 45 years.
- The candidate should be Egyptian.
- The contestant has the right to participate with two works.
- The length of the song should not be less than 4 minutes and not more than 10 minutes.
- The contestant should present an approval from the teamwork to the participation.
- The contestant work should not have won in any competition before.
- The artwork should be completely presented as a national song: lyrics - melody – singing- on DVD with 3 copies.
It is worthy of note that the participation form is available in the headquarters of the Cultural Production Affairs Department in the Opera House.
Note:- The subscription is free of charge. The application forms are also free for those who want to participate in the competition. The sector aims at providing artistic services to the public and to discover a new talented and creative generation.
Ministry of Culture