Tuesday، 30 December 2014 - 12:00 AM
• Police arrested Members of the banned Muslim Brotherhood over charges including murder.
• Sharqiya's prosecutor has decided to refer 400 members of the terrorist Muslim Brotherhood to a court over violence charges.
• 15 Muslim Brotherhood members referred to court martial over Sharqiya riots.
• A Damietta Court acquitted 6 members of the terrorist Muslim Brotherhood group after being accused of violence.
• Security forces arrested five members of the Muslim Brotherhood and dispersed protests in Alexandria.
• Beheira police arrested seven members of the terrorist Muslim Brotherhood group, including chairman of the Egyptian Medical Syndicate (EMS) branch in the Delta city.
• Members of the terrorist Muslim Brotherhood group set fire to a police motorcycle in Alexandria.
• A member of the terrorist Muslim Brotherhood was arrested over inciting violence in Aswan. The detainee, 58, also faces charges of joining a terrorist organization and riots.
• Six members of the terrorist Muslim Brotherhood group were arrested in Fayoum governorate for forming a terrorist cell that targets security personnel and public facilities.
• Alexandria security forces arrested an eight-member cell of the terrorist Muslim Brotherhood group over violence charges.
• Tanta prosecution ordered five members of the terrorist Muslim Brotherhood group to be remanded in custody for more 15 days pending investigations over riots, incitement of violence and jointing a terrorist group.
• The Public Prosecution decided to detain seven members of the terrorist Muslim Brotherhood for four days pending investigations, over charges of burning a police vehicle and assaulting a policeman during a protest.
• Two Muslim Brotherhoods arrested over violence in Beheira.
• Security agencies arrested 102 elements of the terrorist Muslim Brotherhood group in five governorates for involvement in terror acts targeting policemen, judges and the infrastructure.
• Twenty-four members of the terrorist Muslim Brotherhood members were remanded in custody for 15 days pending investigations for inciting terrorism and disrupting the public peace.
• 22 terrorist Muslim Brotherhood members jailed over violence in Sharqiya.
• 4 terrorist Muslim Brotherhood members nabbed in Aswan over violence.
• 11 Muslim Brotherhood members arrested in 4 governorates over violent acts.
• Five Muslim Brotherhood members arrested over violence charges in Beheira.
• Three Muslim Brotherhood members arrested for enrolling students to attack State facilities in Port Said.
• Three members of the terrorist Muslim Brotherhood arrested over inciting students to join planned riots against police.
• Beheira security forces arrested four members of the blacklisted Muslim Brotherhood over charges of inciting violence in the province.
• Thirteen members of the terrorist Muslim Brotherhood were arrested during a crackdown on rallies staged by the group in eastern Cairo.
• Muslim Brotherhood member arrested over setting police vehicle ablaze in Port Said.
• Two members of the terrorist Muslim Brotherhood group remanded under custody for 45 days over charges of triggering riots, inciting violence and disrupting public order.
• Fifteen students linked to the terrorist Muslim Brotherhood group at Minya University arrested for attacking security guards and inciting violence.
• Muslim Brotherhood member arrested over having Molotov cocktails in Assiut rally.
• Six members of the terrorist Muslim Brotherhood group arrested in Menoufia over protesting without permission.
• 11 members of the terrorist Muslim Brotherhood group were remanded in detention for further 15 days pending investigation for inciting violence, joining a terrorist organization and disturbing peace and public security.
• Four Muslim Brotherhood students arrested during dispersing protest at al-Azhar University.
• Security bodies in Beheira arrested two Muslim Brotherhood members over charges of inciting violence and non-peaceful protest.
• A Criminal Court in Behira has sentenced seven members of the terrorist Muslim Brotherhood group to life imprisonment for violence.
• Four rioters belonging to the terrorist Muslim Brotherhood group arrested in Daqahliya for chanting anti-police and army slogans.
• 39 Muslim Brotherhood members arrested over attacking police stations nationwide.
• Two rallies by the terrorist Muslim Brotherhood group dispersed in Minya for chanting slogans against the Armed Forces and police.
• Police arrested a terrorist Muslim Brotherhood cell, comprising four members, in the city of Damanhour during a secret meeting in the city.
• Muslim Brotherhood member arrested over Facebook pages for inciting violence.
• Two Muslim Brotherhood members arrested in Arish over inciting violence.
• Seven Muslim Brotherhood members arrested in Qalyubia, Beheira over their participation in a protest staged against the acquittal verdict of former president Hosni Mubarak, his interior minister and six top security aides.
• Nine terrorist Muslim Brotherhood members in Gharbia remanded in custody for rioting, inciting violence and joining a banned group.
• Thirty-two terrorist Muslim Brotherhood members arrested in nine provinces for attacking police stations and inciting violence.
• The prosecution in Tanta decided to remand 27 Muslim Brotherhood members in custody for another 15 days pending investigations over inciting violence and rioting in Gharbiya.
• Six wanted terrorist Muslim Brotherhood members arrested in several districts of Giza for storming police facilities, bombing power towers, staging protests with no prior permission, inciting violence and joining a banned group.