Monday، 14 December 2015 12:00 AM
- In 2000-2002, a private Egyptian company designed the International Swaziland Airport.
- An Egyptian Company paved 17 kilometers of road linking Lobamba with Sikhuphe International Airport.
- In 2006, an Egyptian company executed a $3 million deal to furnish 4 royal palaces.
- In August 2010, a technical cooperation agreement between the Ministry of Electricity and Energy and the Swazi Ministry of Natural Resources and Energy.
- In July 2000, agreement on the protection of investments.
In 1985, cooperation Agreement between the Swazi Government and the Egyptian Fund for Technical Cooperation with Africa.