- Cairo Water Week 18th-22nd October, 2020
- Egyptian-Iraqi Higher Committee
- Cairo ICT 2020
- Egypt Can by Industry
- 2020 African Caucus Meeting of Governors of WBG & IMF
- 2019 African Economic Conference
- First African Anti-Corruption Forum
- 1st high-level Renewable Energy Conference
- Egypt's Participation in G20 Africa Partnership Conference
- Belt and Road Forum
- Narrative PR Summit
- Euromoney Conferences
- 2nd International Conference for Co-Operative Housing
- 26th session of joint Egyptian-Jordanian Higher committee
- Egypt's Participation in TICAD VI
- Egypt's participation in G20 Hangzhou Summit
- Egyptian-S. Korean Forum
- MOC 2016
- Egypt hosts Africa 2016 business forum for boosting inter-African integration
- International maritime transport and logistics conference
- 17th Annual World Bank Conference on Land and Poverty
- African economic blocs Summit
- Forum for the Future
- Egypt Energy Investment Summit Cairo, 16-18 February 2016
- World Government Summit
- Suez Canal Global Conference
- Sixth Meeting of the EU-Egypt Association Council
- Group 8: Arab Spring Summit
- Comesa 2012
- World Economic Forum - Davos
- Egypt Economic Development Conference March 2015
- International Economic Conference of Matrouh Governorate
- Al MAL – GTM
- Egyptian - Gulf investment Forum
- 4th World Government Summit
- Regional Conference on Economic Liberalization
- Forum on China-Africa Cooperation
- Tripartite Regional Economic Communities
27th international annual forum of the Arab Fertilizer Association
Sunday، 11 April 2021 - 12:49 PM
Trade and Industry Minister Nevine Gamae said that the fertilizer industry greatly contributes to achieving food security and sustainable agricultural development.
It helps secure about 50 percent of food production worldwide, Gamae said as she inaugurated the 27th international annual forum of the Arab Fertilizer Association (AFA) via video conference.
The Egyptian government pays big attention to developing the fertilizer industry and production, the minister said, noting this has made Egypt one of the world’s top 10 markets that export fertilizers.
Many Egyptian companies have adopted an industrial strategy meant to upgrade production and enhance the quality of produced fertilizers, Gamae told the gathering.
She stressed the need for national firms to boost regional and international cooperation in order to achieve the sustainable development goals, both at the Arab and African levels.
According to Gamae, repercussions of the coronavirus pandemic for the global economy have underlined the big importance to apply food security and agricultural development policies to help overcome negative impacts at the economic and social levels.