Establishment of the factory of archaeological clones in the city of Obour
Monday، 21 November 2022 - 10:39 PM
The first of its kind in Egypt and the Middle East, it is
an ambitious and successful project that began construction about a year and a half ago, which came to keep pace with the requirements of the local and global market in the manufacture of archaeological models, as this is done at the highest level of distinguished artistic expertise by Egyptian artists and specialists with high experience and efficiency.
• Project Objectives:
- It aims to introduce the Egyptian industry to the world and contributes to the protection of Egypt's cultural and cultural heritage and the protection of the intellectual property rights of Egyptian antiquities.
- Contributes to the field of environmental conservation and exploitation of all resources where a production line has been started for recycling in terms of the use of waste in the manufacture of works of art and paintings such as eggshells, leaves of trees and others.
- Making the most of the existing Egyptian technical competencies and creating job opportunities for young people to keep pace with the requirements of the local and international market, and to meet the growing demand for the purchase of Egyptian antiquities models.
- Work to achieve the State's strategy for sustainable development and promote the benefit of the ancient cultural and archaeological heritage that the Egyptian State abounds and characterizes in order to meet the tourism and economic needs with a positive and unique cultural return and Egyptian identity.
• Features of archaeological clones:
- Every archaeological reproduction produced in the factory is characterized by the fact that it bears a seal of the Supreme Council of Antiquities.
- The existence of an approved certificate stating that it is a counterfeit piece and a true copy and that it is produced by the Ministry.
- The presence of a barcode through which all the
information about this piece can be identified in both Arabic and English languages such as the material from which it is made, weight, name and place of display of the original piece, which contributes to the protection of the unit's products from counterfeiting and counterfeiting.
The first official outlet for these reproductions was opened at the National Museum of Egyptian Civilization as of April 4 after the museum officially opened and received the procession of royal mummies, and the factory is staffed by artists, restorers and specialized craftsmen with experience and high efficiency in the field, most of whom are sons of the
Ministry, and most of the products are handmade.
• Project Space:
The total area of the factory is about 10,000 square
• Production Lines:
- The factory is equipped with the highest technology and the latest specialized machines, which include manual and mechanized production lines for metal casting to produce and raise the efficiency of products from metal workpieces.
- Wood and carpentry line for the production of all woodwork.
- A line of molds for making stomatas, and molds required for production lines, sculpture, printing, drawing and coloring, including the production of stained glass and the printing of t-shirts, in addition to an exhibition hall for the reproductions that are produced.
The factory has many sections and workshops which include casting and reproduction department, drawing and painting department, metal casting department, woodwork department, grafting department, metalworking department, sculpture department, porcelain section, packaging department, all the aforementioned sections are equipped with the latest devices and operating and manufacturing machines including metal casting line, DMG machine for manufacturing form, metal stables, laser machine for drilling and operating metals, and devices and machines for designing, printing and robot for carving and forming solid rock masses such as granite and basalt The Diorite, the 2D Router, the 3D Wooden Works and the Marble Router.