- Egypt’s participation in the International Labor Conference (ILC)
- Egyptian participation in the 24th Saint Petersburg International Economic Forum
- IPAs Africa Forum 1
- The Big 5 Construct Egypt
- Egypt’s participation in Expo 2020
- Cairo Water Week 18th-22nd October, 2020
- Egyptian-Iraqi Higher Committee
- Cairo ICT 2020
- Egypt Can by Industry
- 2020 African Caucus Meeting of Governors of WBG & IMF
- 2019 African Economic Conference
- First African Anti-Corruption Forum
- 1st high-level Renewable Energy Conference
- Egypt's Participation in G20 Africa Partnership Conference
- Belt and Road Forum
- Narrative PR Summit
- Euromoney Conferences
- 2nd International Conference for Co-Operative Housing
- 26th session of joint Egyptian-Jordanian Higher committee
- Egypt's Participation in TICAD VI
- Egypt's participation in G20 Hangzhou Summit
- Egyptian-S. Korean Forum
- MOC 2016
- Egypt hosts Africa 2016 business forum for boosting inter-African integration
- International maritime transport and logistics conference
- 17th Annual World Bank Conference on Land and Poverty
- African economic blocs Summit
- Forum for the Future
- Egypt Energy Investment Summit Cairo, 16-18 February 2016
- World Government Summit
- Suez Canal Global Conference
- Sixth Meeting of the EU-Egypt Association Council
- Group 8: Arab Spring Summit
- Comesa 2012
- World Economic Forum - Davos
- Egypt Economic Development Conference March 2015
- International Economic Conference of Matrouh Governorate
- Al MAL – GTM
- Egyptian - Gulf investment Forum
- 4th World Government Summit
- Regional Conference on Economic Liberalization
- Forum on China-Africa Cooperation
- Tripartite Regional Economic Communities
Euromoney Conference 7 - 8 September 2015
Thursday، 04 February 2016 - 12:00 AM
Minister of Finance Hani Kadri Demian on Monday, September 7, 2015 opened the twentieth session of Euromoney Conference, which held in Cairo during the period 7- 8 September, under the theme "Financing the Future", where participants and the directors of the sessions discuss in the workshops access to the best funding combination helps to implement mega development projects on the national level.
The conference discusses the importance of activating the credit markets at the national level, and the role of private and public investment in shaping Egypt's financial and economic future.
During a special workshop, it discusses the new Suez Canal file and ways to finance development projects in the area, and industrial zones to be established on both sides of the channel, in addition to discussing energy issues and how to finance its projects, partnership with the private sector, real estate, construction and infrastructure.
About 600 investors from 20 countries and about 1,000 of decision-makers and experts from world countries will participate, as well as a number of international bodies; including the World Bank, the International Finance Corporation, the Bank of Japan, and the United States Agency for Development, as well as global and regional companies.
Egypt is a very important country for the series Euromoney conferences, which succeeded during the last period to attract 5000 foreign investors in Egypt, in various economic sectors.
Celebrating the 20th anniversary of Euromoney conferences starting in Egypt, this year will use social networking sites and choose some questions from the audience, with the presentation of live tweets for the first time during the interactive sessions of the conference with the public, and during a special debate on the future of investment in Egypt.
Euromoney conference this year has particularly important, due to the vital timing, where the current investments represent promising opportunities to become concrete projects on the ground anytime soon.
President Sisi reviewed in an article - written for “The Daily News Egypt” newspaper, which was issued on 7/9/2015 on the occasion of the annual conference in Cairo - his vision for the future of the Egyptian economy, the targets of the government and its plans for growth in terms of GDP, reduce the budget and reduce the levels of Public debt deficit.