- 10 projects inaugurated by President Sisi in Damietta
- Damietta Furniture City
- New Assiut Barrage
- Inauguration of 3 national projects in new, renewable energy sector
- Development projects in 10th of Ramadan city
- Sisi inaugurates several development projects in northern Egypt and Nile Delta
- Ghalyoun fish farming project
- Northern Alexandria West Delta fields for Natural Gas Production Project
- New Administrative Capital
- "Bashayer El Khair 1" Project in Alexandria’s Gheit El Enab district
- Nuclear project Abdel Nasser’s dream Sisi’s achi
- Launch of project Jabal al-Jalalah road & city
- 1.5 million Feddan Project
- Northwestern Coast development project
- The New Suez Canal
- Egyptian-Russian Nuclear Agreement
- Suez Canal Corridor Development Project
1.5 million Feddan Project
Thursday، 04 February 2016 12:00 AM
In a serious step towards the restoration of Egypt's status as a major agricultural state and achieve self-sufficiency from crops. President Sisi launched, from Farafra, on December 30, 2015 "the 1.5 million Feddan Project", one of mega national projects; where the President considers this project as one of the pillars of "a step toward the future".
It includes a large number of projects, aiming at sustainable development.
This project is a model for the modern Egyptian countryside that will be a model for a series of villages addressing the problems of the past and invest the present elements. It will be implemented in accordance with the plans and scientific studies, so that together constitute the integrated urban communities
Besides agricultural activity, it will be associated with food products, packaging, production of oil and other industries, in addition to providing housing units and all the necessary facilities, and the provision of health and education services, to establish an integrated residential community that attracts residents.
Project Management and operation
The Prime Minister Sherif Ismail witnessed on 01/02/2016 the inauguration of the Egyptian rural development company, with the contribution of the New Urban Communities Authority, the General Authority for Rehabilitation Projects and Agricultural Development, and Ministry of Finance.