- 10 projects inaugurated by President Sisi in Damietta
- Damietta Furniture City
- New Assiut Barrage
- Inauguration of 3 national projects in new, renewable energy sector
- Development projects in 10th of Ramadan city
- Sisi inaugurates several development projects in northern Egypt and Nile Delta
- Ghalyoun fish farming project
- Northern Alexandria West Delta fields for Natural Gas Production Project
- New Administrative Capital
- "Bashayer El Khair 1" Project in Alexandria’s Gheit El Enab district
- Nuclear project Abdel Nasser’s dream Sisi’s achi
- Launch of project Jabal al-Jalalah road & city
- 1.5 million Feddan Project
- Northwestern Coast development project
- The New Suez Canal
- Egyptian-Russian Nuclear Agreement
- Suez Canal Corridor Development Project
Ghalyoun fish farming project
Sunday، 19 November 2017 01:15 PM
President Abdel Fattah El Sisi inspected on November 18, 2017 Ghalyoun fish farming project in Kafr el Sheikh. Ghalyoun area which covers 4,000 feddans has been divided into three farmlands including one for freshwater fish, another for shrimps production and a fishery.
The project is implemented by the National Company for Fishery and Aquaculture (NCFA).
The project witnessed the establishment of an industrial zone, including a fodder factory with a production capacity of about 180,000 tons per year, an ice factory producing 60 tons per day, a foam factory producing 1-2 tons per day in addition to a packaging factory with a daily capacity of 100 tons. The project costs about LE 1.7 billion
Aim of the Project
The project aims to contribute to reduce the food gap with regard to fish and work to produce fish at affordable prices for all people, particularly the low-income segments.
The new fish farming will provide more than 5,000 job opportunities.
President Sisi laid down the foundation stone of the second stage of the fish farming project which will cover 2815 feddans.