- Egypt’s participation in the International Labor Conference (ILC)
- Egyptian participation in the 24th Saint Petersburg International Economic Forum
- IPAs Africa Forum 1
- The Big 5 Construct Egypt
- Egypt’s participation in Expo 2020
- Cairo Water Week 18th-22nd October, 2020
- Egyptian-Iraqi Higher Committee
- Cairo ICT 2020
- Egypt Can by Industry
- 2020 African Caucus Meeting of Governors of WBG & IMF
- 2019 African Economic Conference
- First African Anti-Corruption Forum
- 1st high-level Renewable Energy Conference
- Egypt's Participation in G20 Africa Partnership Conference
- Belt and Road Forum
- Narrative PR Summit
- Euromoney Conferences
- 2nd International Conference for Co-Operative Housing
- 26th session of joint Egyptian-Jordanian Higher committee
- Egypt's Participation in TICAD VI
- Egypt's participation in G20 Hangzhou Summit
- Egyptian-S. Korean Forum
- MOC 2016
- Egypt hosts Africa 2016 business forum for boosting inter-African integration
- International maritime transport and logistics conference
- 17th Annual World Bank Conference on Land and Poverty
- African economic blocs Summit
- Forum for the Future
- Egypt Energy Investment Summit Cairo, 16-18 February 2016
- World Government Summit
- Suez Canal Global Conference
- Sixth Meeting of the EU-Egypt Association Council
- Group 8: Arab Spring Summit
- Comesa 2012
- World Economic Forum - Davos
- Egypt Economic Development Conference March 2015
- International Economic Conference of Matrouh Governorate
- Al MAL – GTM
- Egyptian - Gulf investment Forum
- 4th World Government Summit
- Regional Conference on Economic Liberalization
- Forum on China-Africa Cooperation
- Tripartite Regional Economic Communities
African Economic Conference (2-4 December 2019)
Monday، 02 December 2019 01:25 PM
The 2019 African Economic Conference (AEC), the leading platform for networking, dialogue and knowledge-sharing on pertinent issues facing Africa, will take place 2-4 December 2019 in Sharm el-Sheikh, Egypt.
The theme of this year’s conference is “Jobs, Entrepreneurship and Capacity Development for African Youths.”
The conference is jointly organized by the African Development Bank, the United Nations Economic Commission for Africa and the United Nations Development Programme, on the theme “Jobs, Entrepreneurship and Capacity Development for African Youths,” The topic aligns with the sustainable development goals on ‘inclusive and sustainable economic growth, employment and decent work for all’.
This year’s AEC, the 14th, will bring together more than 500 African stakeholders, youth representatives, business leaders, policy makers and media representatives from Africa and around the world.
It will provide an important platform for researchers to debate issues relating to youth employment, skills and entrepreneurship capacities, and evaluate the current reforms and initiatives to address the problem. Participants will discuss policy options for optimizing the benefits of Africa’s youth bulge and tackle the youth skills mismatch in the labour market.
Through knowledge sharing and case studies on good practices, presenters will propose strategies and actionable recommendations to speed up the implementation of key development policies such as the African Union’s Agenda 2063 and the SDGs.
The conference seeks to bring together youth representatives, researchers, policy makers, and development practitioners from Africa and from around the world to discuss recent developments on the issues of jobs for youth, skills and entrepreneurship in Africa.
It will provide an opportunity to assess the effectiveness of ongoing reforms on addressing the youth skills gap in Africa and developing youths’ entrepreneurial capacities.
In addition, the conference will discuss the latest evidence and emerging challenges on youth jobs, skills and entrepreneurship in Africa to inform country strategies and identify evidence-based innovative and implementable policies.