- Egyptian participation in the 24th Saint Petersburg International Economic Forum
- IPAs Africa Forum 1
- The Big 5 Construct Egypt
- Cairo Water Week 18th-22nd October, 2020
- Egyptian-Iraqi Higher Committee
- Cairo ICT 2020
- Egypt Can by Industry
- 2020 African Caucus Meeting of Governors of WBG & IMF
- 2019 African Economic Conference
- First African Anti-Corruption Forum
- 1st high-level Renewable Energy Conference
- Egypt's Participation in G20 Africa Partnership Conference
- Belt and Road Forum
- Narrative PR Summit
- Euromoney Conferences
- 2nd International Conference for Co-Operative Housing
- 26th session of joint Egyptian-Jordanian Higher committee
- Egypt's Participation in TICAD VI
- Egypt's participation in G20 Hangzhou Summit
- Egyptian-S. Korean Forum
- MOC 2016
- Egypt hosts Africa 2016 business forum for boosting inter-African integration
- International maritime transport and logistics conference
- 17th Annual World Bank Conference on Land and Poverty
- African economic blocs Summit
- Forum for the Future
- Egypt Energy Investment Summit Cairo, 16-18 February 2016
- World Government Summit
- Suez Canal Global Conference
- Sixth Meeting of the EU-Egypt Association Council
- Group 8: Arab Spring Summit
- Comesa 2012
- World Economic Forum - Davos
- Egypt Economic Development Conference March 2015
- International Economic Conference of Matrouh Governorate
- Al MAL – GTM
- Egyptian - Gulf investment Forum
- 4th World Government Summit
- Regional Conference on Economic Liberalization
- Forum on China-Africa Cooperation
- Tripartite Regional Economic Communities
2020 African Caucus Meeting of Governors of WBG & IMF
Sunday، 09 August 2020 01:33 AM
International Cooperation Minister Rania el Mashat said that African countries are exerting great efforts to contain the spread of COVID-19 in order to limit the economic and social impacts of the virus.
This came in her speech during the 2020 African Caucus Meeting of the Governors of the World Bank Group (WBG) and the International Monetary Fund (IMF).
She asserted that no country can overcome the pandemic crisis alone, noting that coordination between the African countries and developmental partners is required to surmount the current crisis.
Some 250 delegates from Africa as well as the International Monetary Fund (IMF) and World Bank Group met to set the vision and identify the ambitions for Africa to build and strengthen resilience to future shocks as the region recovers from the Covid-19 pandemic.
The meeting is held under the theme "Protecting Africa's Human Capital in the Face of Covid- 19: Saving Lives, Preserving Well-being and Safeguarding Productivity and Jobs".
Established in 1963 as the "African Group," the African Caucus was set up with the objective of strengthening the voice of African Governors in the two Bretton Woods Institutions on development issues of interest to Africa. Membership is open to all African countries that are members of the International Monetary Fund and World Bank Group.