- Egypt’s participation in the International Labor Conference (ILC)
- Egyptian participation in the 24th Saint Petersburg International Economic Forum
- IPAs Africa Forum 1
- The Big 5 Construct Egypt
- Egypt’s participation in Expo 2020
- Cairo Water Week 18th-22nd October, 2020
- Egyptian-Iraqi Higher Committee
- Cairo ICT 2020
- Egypt Can by Industry
- 2020 African Caucus Meeting of Governors of WBG & IMF
- 2019 African Economic Conference
- First African Anti-Corruption Forum
- 1st high-level Renewable Energy Conference
- Egypt's Participation in G20 Africa Partnership Conference
- Belt and Road Forum
- Narrative PR Summit
- Euromoney Conferences
- 2nd International Conference for Co-Operative Housing
- 26th session of joint Egyptian-Jordanian Higher committee
- Egypt's Participation in TICAD VI
- Egypt's participation in G20 Hangzhou Summit
- Egyptian-S. Korean Forum
- MOC 2016
- Egypt hosts Africa 2016 business forum for boosting inter-African integration
- International maritime transport and logistics conference
- 17th Annual World Bank Conference on Land and Poverty
- African economic blocs Summit
- Forum for the Future
- Egypt Energy Investment Summit Cairo, 16-18 February 2016
- World Government Summit
- Suez Canal Global Conference
- Sixth Meeting of the EU-Egypt Association Council
- Group 8: Arab Spring Summit
- Comesa 2012
- World Economic Forum - Davos
- Egypt Economic Development Conference March 2015
- International Economic Conference of Matrouh Governorate
- Al MAL – GTM
- Egyptian - Gulf investment Forum
- 4th World Government Summit
- Regional Conference on Economic Liberalization
- Forum on China-Africa Cooperation
- Tripartite Regional Economic Communities
Cairo ICT 2020
Sunday، 22 November 2020 03:11 PM
Under the patronage of President Abdel Fattah El-Sisi, Cairo ICT 2020 “the 24th Technology Exhibition Fair & Forum for the Middle East & Africa” will be launched from 22 to 25 November 2020, at the Egypt International Exhibition Center.
Cairo ICT 2020 organized under the slogan “The Big Reset,”. Cairo ICT 2020 will focus and outline some of the next steps that will help governments, public and private sectors to adapt quickly to this new reality. Cairo ICT 2020 brings together more than 116,000 participants, 550 exhibitors, 133 speakers, and more than 18 countries.
PAFIX 2020, already in its 7th round, has been a voice that has been calling on banks and financial institutions to take up digital inclusion as a means to help themselves as much as to help the under-served population of our region. But those traditional institutions moved cautiously until FinTech sounded the alarm. It was only then that the financial sector policymakers recognized the “game-changing” potential of digital financial inclusion. Now, global financial regulators have the opportunity and responsibility to set the standards for both the risks and rewards of FinTech.
Unbanked individuals are increasingly gaining access to financial services through digital channels that offer basic financial services at greater convenience and lower cost than traditional banks. New institutions and new collaboration methods are far reaching and efficient in creating the digital finance ecosystem.
4 Days Ecosystem built for Entrepreneurs
This is an invitation for you to be part of the Innovation Ecosystem in the Middle East and Africa, created within “The Innovation Arena” in its 5th round in Cairo Egypt, as part of a massive technology week titled Cairo ICT 2020.
Combines the power of collocated conference with state-of-the-art expo floor that showcases cutting-edge technologies, real-world solutions and proven strategies taken up or need to be taken up by real estate developers and government bodies who seek to build more livable, workable, sustainable cities.
Intelligent cities exist on the intersection of digital technology, disruptive innovation and urban environments. They are an exciting place to work and live and the breeding ground for new ideas.
A city is intelligent when investments take place in human and social capital, traditional infrastructure and in disruptive technologies targeting sustainable economic growth and high-quality living, based on responsible management of resources.
Attendee Rules & Regulations
- No one under the age of 15 will be allowed to enter the exhibition venue
- Cairo ICT 2020 mobile application must be downloaded to get your QR access code.
- Cairo ICT 2020 attendee QR code is non-transferable. QR Code sharing is NOT allowed. Any Visitor/Exhibitor found using another attendee’s access code will have the code disabled and will be removed from the exhibition venue.
- Cairo ICT organizer reserves the right to require the visitor to change into appropriate attire and/or remove the attendee from the exhibition venue.
- By entering the Cairo ICT Exhibition/Conference venue, all attendees consent to release all
rights to any photographs or recordings taken or recorded by Cairo ICT organizer and by members of the media. Attendees grant Cairo ICT organizer and media the right, permission, and license to use videos and images taken on the exhibition/conference floor for business marketing purposes.
- If an attendee violates any rule, regulations or causes any disruption then Cairo ICT organizer reserves the right to remove the attendee from the exhibition venue and prohibit re-entry.