- Egyptian participation in the 24th Saint Petersburg International Economic Forum
- IPAs Africa Forum 1
- The Big 5 Construct Egypt
- Cairo Water Week 18th-22nd October, 2020
- Egyptian-Iraqi Higher Committee
- Cairo ICT 2020
- Egypt Can by Industry
- 2020 African Caucus Meeting of Governors of WBG & IMF
- 2019 African Economic Conference
- First African Anti-Corruption Forum
- 1st high-level Renewable Energy Conference
- Egypt's Participation in G20 Africa Partnership Conference
- Belt and Road Forum
- Narrative PR Summit
- Euromoney Conferences
- 2nd International Conference for Co-Operative Housing
- 26th session of joint Egyptian-Jordanian Higher committee
- Egypt's Participation in TICAD VI
- Egypt's participation in G20 Hangzhou Summit
- Egyptian-S. Korean Forum
- MOC 2016
- Egypt hosts Africa 2016 business forum for boosting inter-African integration
- International maritime transport and logistics conference
- 17th Annual World Bank Conference on Land and Poverty
- African economic blocs Summit
- Forum for the Future
- Egypt Energy Investment Summit Cairo, 16-18 February 2016
- World Government Summit
- Suez Canal Global Conference
- Sixth Meeting of the EU-Egypt Association Council
- Group 8: Arab Spring Summit
- Comesa 2012
- World Economic Forum - Davos
- Egypt Economic Development Conference March 2015
- International Economic Conference of Matrouh Governorate
- Al MAL – GTM
- Egyptian - Gulf investment Forum
- 4th World Government Summit
- Regional Conference on Economic Liberalization
- Forum on China-Africa Cooperation
- Tripartite Regional Economic Communities
Egypt Can by Industry
Sunday، 22 November 2020 04:09 PM
The Ministry of Immigration and Egyptian Expatriates Affairs on Saturday 21/11/2020 launched its first virtual seminar as a part of the first phase of "Egypt Can by Industry."
Planning Ministry Hala El Saeed and Egypt's economic expert Baron Nemat Shafik partook in the seminar as well as Egyptian businessmen.
The seminar is co-organized by the Ministries of Emigration and Trade and Industry.
Emigration Minister Nabila Makram, during her speech, expressed her happiness for Shafik's participation in the event, saying she is an Egyptian icon who is a source of pride.
The seminar aims to share the Egyptian expats' expertise in the industrial domain with the businessmen here, Makram noted.
Egypt Can by Industry is the sixth edition of Egypt Can series of conferences hosting Egyptian expats specialized in the themes of different editions.